Monday, March 28, 2011

Wii Dance

Today while looking at 'Multiples' blogs I came across picture of a woman with BOTH twins wrapped on her.. I have a Sleepy Wrap and attempted to look up videos online... Guess I need a woven wrap to put a baby on my back....

Anyways, I was wearing one baby around and decided to do a little Wii dancing... Good exercise and they boys love music... As I was dancing I was thinking how hilarious it would be to watch me... 
SO I literally electrical tapped the camera to the top of the TV and below is the result...PURE entertainment...
Oh, and I apologize for the lack of background music.. I didn't know it was so quiet until I uploaded it.. haha.. I totally look like a fool and I love it! I would do anything for you, Cash & Bentley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment