Thursday, April 14, 2011

Catching up...

Yes yes.. I've been slacking for a while now... Only due to the fact that the boys have been sick and I injured my shoulder pretty badly while being "Super MOM" carrying the boys around on my back/front... In the meantime I did manage to continue taking photographs of my darling boys, Cash Ryland and Bentley Jax * I am aware I tend to call them by their first and middle name... I think even put a little southern twang in my voice haha*



Friday and Saturday were particularly nice days and the boys and I enjoyed the overdue warmth of the sun! 
While traveling we heard a fire truck coming towards us, I faced the boys to the street and as they came by... the men/women waived to us ;c)

Later down the road we saw smoke coming from a retirement home *scary*

I just adore the NW and the beauty of nature... I have a feeling Cash and Bentley share my passion... They made a "run-for-it" while I had the front door open (*I had barriers but Cash's nickname is Tank for a reason!*)

SATURDAY
 I had the opportunity to go out for my friend Ashweeeee's birthday celebration at Harvey's Comedy Club in Portland! Thank you Pink for watching them! 


The  babies were asleep and I had just enough time to notice I had a few split ends... maybe its time for a haircut & dye job.. hmmm

Anyways, the show was pretty funny... *This is coming from someone who is not a particular fan of stand-up comedy* lol BUT  I must say the drinks were nice and strong! 


After the 5'o clock show, we walked down to grab a drink... When we saw Darcelle! Photo opportunity!! lol

It was great to get out with a few adults for a while... Although, I was very happy to pick up by boys at 8:00pm ;c)

SUNDAY
Josh and I decided to make Pink's Sesame Seed drumettes! YUMMM!

1/2 Cup sesame seeds
4    Tablespoons melted butter
1    Cup Soy Sauce
3    Tablespoons sugar
1/4 Cup white wine
1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
1    teaspoon Accent
1    teaspoon Ginger
5    pounds chicken drumettes or wings

Spread sesame seeds in a shallow buttered pan & bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until golden.
Mix marinade together, add wings & mix well.
Marinate for 16-24 hours in refrigerator, stirring occasionally. 
Drain. Bake in open pan for 1 - 1 1/2  hours at 325 or until done.
To serve, dip in toasted seeds & arrange on platter.

The babies had a bath and I captured this cute (future embarrassing) photo!


I just love them soooo much!

Monday/ Tuesday


**Borrowed this idea from Haley, thanks again ;c)**

Later we took the boys on a walk

Sometimes the only thing that calms them is to be outside! So I take them out every chance I get ;c)

Cash Ryland and Bentley Jax...the two of you are growing so amazingly fast! Cash, you took half a step yesterday! Bentley, you are not far behind! Being your MOM is the best experience of my life, thank you for everything you have taught me and for everything I've yet to learn! I love you both equally more than universe! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment