Monday, March 21, 2011

Friday Flowers



I am surprised how fast time seems to go by... Friday again and to Grandmother's house we go...
Once I got them dressed and put the hoods up, Cash immediately started to try and take Bentley's off! haha

Although a bit chilly, it was not raining... Gave me the opportunity to take the boys outside to explore...
 Oh... did I mention it was a GREAT photo opportunity for my Mom to use her new phenomenal camera!!!


 Cash was a bit more adventurous than Bentley... **A bit bright out**
Poor little Cash fell right over into the daffodils! 
 I was busy trying to make them stay still for a moment to capture the perfect picture...
*Although unsuccessful I like the real moments that were captured*

It was wonderful seeing them explore their new surroundings and enjoy the outdoors (for the few fleeting moments it lasted)...
Back inside for a little play time ;c)
 The photo above is not ONE baby in a mirror... it is BOTH of them as a mirror-image... *Cash has a green bracelet on his left wrist*
Playing on the DRUM BOX (*Maddox told us*)

Time to go home from Grandmother's ;c)


No comments:

Post a Comment