Thursday, March 24, 2011

FIRST Spaghetti



Let me rewind a a bit by saying that Tuesday the boys had a check-up and Cash now weighs 20lbs & Bentley 17lbs! I also learned that since they have so many teeth and are developmentally ready enough.... I can feed them just about anything I eat.. WOO HOO!




After a bit of fun in the ball pit, I changed them into dark clothing in preparation for spaghetti time! First I wanted to see if I could get a video with my camera (instead of phone) of them playing... No such luck.. haha

I thought maybe a mini photo shoot since they look so cute in black...
BUT that was sort of a bust since they wanted to escape and wanted nums nums (food)...SO off to the food thrones.. 
Cash started IMMEDIATELY feeding himself the tiny bits of noodle as soon as I put it down... Bentley was a bit more curious about what he was about to ingest... BUT he came around and started to enjoy ;c)
(**This picture is deceiving.. Cash is on the left, Bentley on the right**)

At this point they needed a little more going in their mouth and not so much on the floor... haha... Luckily Josh went to the store last night (SUPER excited btw) and bought lots of new baby foods for them to try.... One of which was Spaghetti... I was a bit hesitant since it resembled dog food but the boys seemed to enjoy it... 
All done :c) Now to clean up the mess... haha... it was totally worth it!!! 

I LOVE MY LIFE!

Cash & Bentley- I love the two of you more than words can describe. You are my life and I love every second!!! I am very lucky to watch you grow each day and learn to be more independent... I'm shocked you are almost 9 months old and just about ready to walk... Where does the time go?? I love you both equally and more than ANYTHING! Keep being you and making me smile ;c)

1 comment:

  1. This video made me smile remembering when your Mom was a baby! I used to put newspaper around her chair because a lot of her food went onto the floor. Easier to clean up! Do you want me to bring you a stack of newspapers? Love, PINK

    ReplyDelete