Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Adventures :c)

**PEEK-A-BOO**


Friday started with Cash picking out some movies for the weekend, Bentley was happily playing with some toys close by... 

 I ventured out to see my Mom with the boys ;c) They love Grandmother's house (wood floors, uncle Maddox*4yrs* and uncle Jack*11yrs*, plus G-pa Jon's guitar playing)
**Cash demonstrating his fast crawling capabilities**


I love spending Friday evenings with my Mom! Makes me want a little girl sometimes... then I snap back into reality-- I have twin boys!!! Yes, its a challenge at times... BUT I only had to be pregnant once, the boys have one another to play with and I only have to go through each stage of their development ONE time (times two.. haha) I just do not EVER see myself having any more...


Anyways...

Later,upon returning home, Josh and I spent some quality time with the boys... 
I love my family :c)

Saturday Ashweeeee came over to visit and we drove out to Club Tan with the boys for a little girl time...Not to mention that my boys are more olive in photographs than myself... haha
On the drive over, I was telling Ashwee that the first question I get when going anywhere with the boys...
 "Are they twins???"ANNOYING! So, what was the first thing asked upon entering the tanning salon.... yes... 

Luckily the bed I wanted opened up first *leaving Ashweee with the boys and to answer questions from the employees/company of the tanning salon* 

On our way back we stopped by to visit Josh at work *he happened to be at a close location*... While walking out we saw this RIDICULOUS paint job! 


AND it honestly had 'Git-RRR-Dun' on the back window! WHAT?!? Is it just me or do the two of these things seem unlikely to be on the same vehicle...
Later in th evening Tony joined us after Josh was off of work... The four of us had a few cocktails and a Wii dance partyyy!!! LOVE IT!
Josh also brought home a treat for the boys... STRAWBERRIES!!!
(I am not kidding when I say this photo refuses to appear as saved *upright*)
The boys absolutely devoured them :c)
*Bentley=Blue*
*Cash=Green*
After a long night with Tony and Ashwee the boys were exhausted!
Josh with Cash** Bentley with Ashwee


Sunday morning I was WIDE awake at 7:30am, or was it 6:30? **Daylight savings** Regardless the rest of the family slept in until 10ish... The boys played while Josh and I started our home-made chili ;c)

**The basic recipe is my moms... However we use our own variety of herb/spices to make it PERFECT!**
Recipe: 
  • 2 cans kidney beans (drained/rinsed)
  • 1 can chili beans 
  • 1 can diced tomatoes
  • 1 can tomato sauce
  • CHILI POWDER 
  • Garlic powder, seasoned salt, garlic salt, pepper, salt and basil... *Whatever he feels like pretty much..lol**
**We make vegetarian chili but i'm sure instead of two cans of kidney beans, you could add some sort of meat...

This lunch was not just chili my friends.... No no, Josh has recently introduced me to Frito Pies.. yum yum!


**Josh showing how its done!**
Consisting of a base of Fritos, smoothered with chili, diced onion and grated cheese.. Mmmm
*Pure deliciousness* 

After an afternoon of fun, josh started marinating steak for din din while the boys napped.... 
*Bentley-Cash*
DINNER
Strips of mouth-watering steak, caramelized onions, melted pepper jack cheese and a bit of 'A1' sauce... all on a moist hoagie bun... PLUS a side of crispy crinkle fries... AaaaMAZING!
Sooooooo gooooood!!!!!!!!

Beyond full, we started watching the first season of Fringe... Great show!

**I put them down semi-awake and they ended up finally falling asleep on one another... 

**TWIN LOVE**

Great weekend! I look forward to the next ;c)













No comments:

Post a Comment