Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Visiting with Pink and Mother's Day 2013

I feel blessed to have so much family in the area to call for spontaneous gatherings. (Although I do wish I had a teleporter of sorts so I could see my brother Keaton and my Dad at anytime... Video chatting just is not quite the same...)
This is also wonderful for you little C & B, you have the opportunity to be loved by so many! 

Checking out the sights on the Columbia River with Pink
Playing a little music...
Stopping to smell the flowers

My perfect Mother's Day picture with my sweet little boys
Pink looking more like my mom than a grandmother or GREAT grandmother to Cash and Bentz.
My beautiful sister mommy and a glimpse at my future face! 
Playing 'carry the child' with Uncle Jack, Maddox and cousin Drew.
(The pet rocks from a while back, paper roses and pipe-cleaner insects)
Mother's Day 2013 with my Mom, Pink Grandmother and Aunt Ginger 

It was a great to get everyone together to exchange gifts and enjoy each others company. 

I love my family and I love you two little men equally and more than anything!!





No comments:

Post a Comment