Saturday, April 6, 2013

Enjoying Life

Amazing how some days can seem to go by so slow but before you know it, weeks or months have passed... I realized that my blogging has decreased significantly from when I began but I have strayed for various reasons... Here is a picture update of the fun things we have been up to over the last month..

(Don't mind the fact that they are completely out of order due to a new blog app I used on my phone...)

(Your first Easter)

You have been ill over the last week with the snots and a cough, so we have been laying low... Easter was an absolutely beautiful warm day! We have been hitting the park and getting out as much as possible, which may be why you caught some sort of bug haha It is building your immune system up, just remember that ;c)
Summer is just around the corner, woo hoo!

I love you both equally and more than anything!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment