Friday, March 8, 2013

First Park Trip 2013

As you two are getting older it is becoming a little bit more manageable to take you out by myself. 
Today we enjoyed a nice stroll to the nearby park to enjoy the beautiful sunny day!
On the way two "kids" riding bike gave me high-fives as they passed, we chatted up a neighbor about his 37 year old twin boys that are now living together again after a recent divorce, just down the street... His sister had twin girls shortly after him and well lets just say, he had MANY sets of twins in his family. I'm sure it was nice for him to recall when his boys were younger.
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The park was beautiful, quiet and you had a great time! I have a feeling we will be frequenting this park once the warm weather decided to stick around.
As soon as we got home you gobbled up two PB&J sandwiches with sun chips you crashed out.
 Allowing me enough time to sneak in a post before you wake up. 

I love you both equally and more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment