Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ugly Sweater Party


Recently we hosted an Ugly Sweater/ Sexy Santa party... Many hours were put into cleaning, preparing food and we were down to the wire for time... 6:00 came and went... Still just the four of us.. LAUGH-OUT-LOUD! It was a moment when I figured this was some sort of life lesson and all I can do is laugh is off... Luckily I have the most amazing family in the world and they "crashed" the party... 

 Shortly after we were joined by a couple other friendly faces... Your Uncle Keaton and Lex drove up from California and came by in some pretty ugly sweaters.... However I must give the title for the most amazing sweater to Michael, it was made for him with a  Santa hat, ornaments and bells, AMAZING!
Cheese ball was eaten and Dad even managed to complete a vegetable Christmas tree!
 The decision to make it a /Sexy Santa party was due to a friend of mine and her creating a dress of bows... However she ended up canceling about 40mins after the party began and I was the only one in ripped tights and a petticoat... haha! ( I put on my sweater at some point to be more comfortable)
  
You two little guys had THE best time, so many wonderful people to play with and make you laugh! It was a blast to Kinect dance and be around good company... Thanks mom for the candid shots ;c)
 Thank you to everyone who came, it was a night that wont soon be forgot! 

I love you Cash and Bentley, equally and more than anything!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment