Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

YAY! Christmas is hereeeee!
This year was by far the best (so far)... The look on your faces was priceless! 
 Christmas Eve we had delicious lasagna for dinner over at my mother's and enjoyed the company of family while playing board games... (Some day I will get pictures from her camera and make a collage..)
 You two certainly scored big this year from Santa! We are very fortunate and thankful to be able to provide you with such an event... Once you become an adult you will learn that it is the season for giving and spending quality time with family... BUT until that time you just see a giant, carefully laid out, pile of FUN!
 Dad bought me a killer black and white diamond ring, totally my style ;c)
 Putting together the workbenches was a bit of a struggle.. After completion I called my mom to thank her for all of the years of hard work that she has put into perfect Christmas' for her children...
A lot of money, time and energy goes into this holiday, which is over in about seven seconds... haha
I love that you have a massive amount of new toys and Dad has a new dart board! 

Cheers to a wonderful Christmas 2012!











No comments:

Post a Comment