Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday Happenings...

Is it December 11th yet?! Soooo close to being finished with school for a while and getting back to what I enjoy the most.. Being you awesome fully attentive creative mother that always has a smile on my face ;c)
Thanksgiving occurred at my mother's again this year, minus the tedius picture taking for blog purposes... Actually no pictures were taken at all! haha! But it sure look VERY similar if not exactly like last year..

It was short and sweet... This mother of yours has been a busy bee and find blogging the last thing on my mind... However, we did take a break the day after Thanksgiving to go out to Ferrell Farms and pick us out a Christmas tree!
It was a perfectly dry day and you two had a blast running through the trees, falling often due to blackberry bushes, but you never shed a tear. It was nice to have your Dad take pictures for a change, unfortunatley that means I only have a couple of you guys..
 Everything was going super until I went to grab something from the car and realized I locked the keys inside! OOOOO NOOOO! It was chilly and starting to get dark, luckily they had a warm fire for us to sit by... 
While we enjoyed the magnificent sunset, your Dad and a couple other guys attempted to unlock the car via a window slightly down... After what seemed like foreverrrr in my mind, I was given "premission" to call AAA... about 15 minutes later they had it opened by way of bent welding rod, CHEERS to country folk and random tools! We will certainly be returning next year ;c)
 
 
We completed our first Christmas craft of the season, go us! It is so much fun to watch you learn and show off your little big personalities.
-----------------------------
A few weeks ago I had the privilege of visiting baby Madison a few hours after she was born... I finally got around to pulling them off my computer, sorry Kayla!

 AWWWWWWWWWW
 Thanks again Kayla for letting me visit and take pictures of your new little addition!
 ------------------

This week your Dad won tickets to meet and watch Skylar Grey! I have been a fan of hers since I found out she wrote 'Love the Way you Lie' and 'I Need a Doctor'... She is fabulously talented and beautiful! Here we are...
She is so tiny it gives me a complex LOL

Make sure you listen to her new song and watch for the video coming out on the 10th woo hoo!




 Speaking of music... I am OBSESSED with Taylor Momsen... Absolutley gorgeous and I love her lyrics!


Okay I think i'm done for the moment... haha

I love you both equally and more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment