Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm how OLD?!?

I suppose as you get older the birthdays just kinda sneak up on ya... I'm 24! That is one year from a quarter of a century! My life is more than 25% over... (I highly doubt i'll make it to100, although your Great Grandmother Josephine just turned 98!)... My mom came by with rainbow VS undergarments and rainbow socks!!! Plus this hilarious card.... Love her!
Pink and GGpa came by while I was at school and delivered beautiful pink roses, an adorable card and a blender! Smoothies??? I think so...
I attempted photoshop for days....
Unfortunatley I got more than a bit frustrated and gave up before I "finished"... SO, I used a trusty simple online program to come up with this..
Yeah... I had your Dad download Photoshop for dummies and I have yet to read it... 
Here are some pictures from the last week or two... We have had some HOT weather, i'm talking over 100 degrees and not comfortable... Luckily we have wonderful shade from the giant walnut trees and plenty of toys to keep you cool ;c) 
C & B, you two are growing up so fast I can barely keep up! You are little boys with big personalities and I'm so lucky to be your MOM!
PS... I have a 2GB disk that is full of pictures I took but it is misplaced for the moment... I did purchase a 3TB external hard drive that will hopefully last a couple years ;c) I just can't resist taking pictures of your cute little faces! 

I love you equally and more than anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment