Friday, July 27, 2012

Playing catch up...

I know I am the queen of excuses but this time I lost my memory card in the depths of the couch... As in, turned it upside down and blindly reached inside with rubber gloves to find "treasure"...  Also, my external HD is still not working and my memory card is full on my camera.... MAJOR BUMMER! 

Here is what has happened the last week or so... 
Lots of playing outside and finally enjoying SUMMER! Gosh you two have some cute faces!!!
I attended my friend Kelsey's baby shower for her little little princess Kenley Jae ;c) It was beautifully decorated and she looked radiant as a new mommy-to-be!  
I have finally started the plastic spoon mirror project that I have been thinking about since I saw it on Pinterest (that is the original creators blog link for step by step directions)... I certainly underestimated the time involved... However it turned out fantastically! So great in fact that I am going to make two more! 
Okay... so I have not finished it 100%, I still need to line the inside with something fancy... But I think it is uber cute! It took 5 bags of spoons ($1 a piece), 6 inch mirror (I bought a five pack for $13), two coats of primer, a can of purple spray paint and a piece of foam for a base to hot glue the spoons ;c) Relatively simple just time consuming... 

I am working on a steel sculpture in welding class... I cannot wait to post a finished picture in another few weeks! 

I love you Cash and Bentley,equally and more than anything! 

p.s. Potty training is going fantastically! You even crawl up on the big potty and flush! However when you need to poop you always bring me a diaper... You have gone on the potty but I think you are just a little shy about it...  Also, your vocabulary is expanding everyday! I am so proud to be your MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment