Monday, July 2, 2012

TWO TWO-YEAR-OLDS!

I cannot believe I have two two-year-olds! It seems like only yesterday we were having your first birthday party.... Probably because you can still wear your outfits from last year ;c)
Your birthday was Friday but we had your party Saturday, so that is why you see a date stamp of 6/30 instead of 6/29... I'll figure out how to take that off eventually... haha
Your Dad and I were literally getting things together down to the last minute... Luckily I had been working on the decorations for months and your Grandmother picked you up to get you ready while dropping off cupcakes... THANKS MOM!
The food was just enough to snack on... Fruit kabobs (minus the expensive blueberries) will most likely not be made by your Dad again (a little labor intensive)...haha but he did a great job! 
 It was wonderful to see all of our family and friends! You had several people drive hours to come see you on your special day of celebration! 
In the upper left-hand corner you see your MOM, Grandmother Michelle, Great Aunt Ginger and Great Grandmother Pink... Of course you recognize Ashweeee! Below if your uncle Maddox and Great Grandparents.... 
 Unfortunately you two passed out from all the excitement before we could open gifts!
It was nice to have a few minutes of adult time with our friends ;c) Then you were up and ready for round 2!
To make life a little more simple I am going to go in order of pictures and thank everyone ;c)
1. Jennifer, Avery & Jeff- Doodle pads, books & clothes- Glad we made new friends!
2. C-LO, Ben & Willy- Captain America balls, swim outfits, bucket/shovel, crazy staws & candy YUM! Plus some upcycled wrapping, LOVE!
3. Ashweee & Tony- Sit & Spin toys (i'm jealous)
4. Nicole, Ty & unborn baby Kyla- Kenneth Cole outfits & gator ball toys! I think that is the most expensive outfit you own! 
5 & 6. Second cousin Brianna & Great Aunt Laura- Leap Pad Alphabet Pads! COOL!
7.  The Grandmother, Uncle Maddox, Uncle Jack & Grandpa Jon- Tool sets with drills and art supplies! (Cash you were a little scared of the drill noise lol)
8. Great Aunt Ginger & Second cousin Drew- Books, Trucks, Cars and patriotic outfits! THANKS!
9. Grandpa John (your Dad's side)- Crane animals, PJs & Sponge Bob outfit... Silly characters ;c)
10. Chad- bubble wands, squirt guns  & water balloons! Perfect for summer!
11 & 12. Great Grandmother Pink & GG-Pa Dennis- Adorable outfits, lawn mowers that blow bubbles and a GIANT container of "gas" (bubbles)! 
I know somewhere I messed up and I don't have a couple pictures...  The green and blue bags from Kayla & Nathan I don't know how that was skipped...  Thank you for the lego hot wheels cars! I apologize for not getting a picture! It was chaos and took me two days to recover! lol I am also sure I screwed something up by not writing everything down... Again, I totally apologize and would be more than happy to edit any mistakes ;c)
Cupcakes were a hit with Bentley, Cash you were a little more reserved... I have a video of us singing to you in case you need some embarrassing footage of your parents one day ;c)

In all, it was a FANTASTIC party! Thank you to the moon and back to everyone who could share in Cash & Bentz second birthday!!!

 I love you all!

ps- Your mother had a grand mal seizure on Tuesday in a store while looking at cupcake holders... I was taken out on a stretcher with a neck brace to the hospital...Luckily I was alone with my mom... I had all the tests run and they couldn't find any explanation... So I have a 50% chance of another and 50% it was isolated...  However if I do have another, I will be an epileptic and put on terrible medication that will give me a beard! So, I vote it was stress ;c)

No comments:

Post a Comment