Sunday, June 24, 2012

Friends are AWESOME!

As the weather warms up this momma of yours if slowly coming out of the house and reaching out to some old friends from high school (like C-Lo)... I like to joke about being slightly agoraphobic, but I am not a fan of leaving the house with just you two in the rain... Can you say hassle? haha 
Now that we have the space and nicer weather it is time to get friendly! I had my old best friend Kayla over with her almost 4 year old son Nathan... She is also 20 weeks pregnant with a baby girl named Madison Renee ;c) The last time I saw her she was 8 months pregnant with Nathan! Crazy how the years fly by... Luckily we have facebook and can stay current with the many people we have met over the years... 
Court & Willy came by to say hi and I quickly ran and grabbed the tripod to take a picture of all of us! They were also very close friends back in the day... 
Woo Hoo mini reunion! 
It was over 80 degrees but perfect in the shade of the giant walnut trees in the backyard! Oh, and yes you spend most of the day naked but you are potty training and I got prior approval ;c)
The funniest moment was when Nathan says "They have triangle penises..." 
All three of us Moms were cracking up! 

It was lovely to spend the day catching up and enjoying the perfect weather with our wonderful little kiddos! You had a blast in the water and Nathan learned to Wii dance... adorable!!! 
Friends are awesome! 

Cash & Bentz, I love you both equally and more than anything!

ps-Your Dad and I made the decision not to circumcise you... Among the many reasons, it is your penis and who are we to cut part of it off?! If we were religious or took a bath once a month without access to modern medicine, I would see validity... BUT really, if someone came out and said "I cut off part of my newborn babies genitals..." people would be like WTF?! If anyone gives you grief tell them you still have the choice and for the time being you would like 100% feeling in all your nerve endings...
 I'll leave it at that for now...
(TMI MOM) 
I win because I am the mother... muhahaha (evil laugh)...

No comments:

Post a Comment