Friday, June 8, 2012

Great Grandparents Visit & Week Recap

I think I will be realistic and just tell you that I will probably only blog once a week... haha...

SO what did we do this week or so?! We went across the street for a graduation party with yummy food and delicious red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting...  The two of you ate more than I could count (between your Dad and I...)... 
It is always great to see Willy... You were even sharing your treats with him... I think "you" in the picture is Cash but I could be wrong... haha...
I managed to snag a new family picture after the party! Your MOM has been dancing like a maniac and making healthier food choices... However at night, portion control is hard with your Dad's cooking! It has only been a couple of weeks but I can feel the difference already...
 Plus you two like to get controllers and pretend to dance with me... it is darling... I snagged a picture but you have on an interesting choice of outfit... 'To each his own..' haha 
*BTW,I will love you two no matter what you decided to wear in the future, but make sure you put on a shirt in public... ;c)
We did lots of arts and crafts projects.... Below is Bentley concentrating on tiny little drawings, cuteeeee!
The great grandparents came to visit and bring gifts... At first you were a little uncomfortable but you warmed up soon after ;c) 
(As you can see in Cash's face in the first picture... cracks me up...)
It was great to see them and we thank them for the soft soccer balls, cars,  shirts and bubble sets! Now we need sunshine so we can play outside...

I think know I have many more random pictures and I will have to edit them during your nap tomorrow ;c)

I love you both equally and more than anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment