Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thunderstorm March 25, 2012

The morning started off with a visit from your friend Willy... I got a couple of pictures this time, but you two (Cash & Bentz) were not in the mood to sit still ;c)
After nap time we went on a walk in the 80 degree sunshine with light rain? I guess that is the NW for ya... 
I love flowers, so pretty!
 I let you guys run around in the front yard which resembles a small jungle at the moment (remind your Dad to mow it this weekend)... You had a blast and I almost had a heart attack every time you got near the street... It is not easy running in two different directions at the same time...
Grandmother gave us a ring and invited us over for a long overdue visit... While we drove over, the storm started rolling in very quickly.... I took some great pictures and video... You two were a little overwhelmed with the wind and thunder but very intrigued with the hard rain and lightning!
I saw a double rainbow and attempted to take a picture before it was gone... If you look really really close you can see it slightly above the more prominent rainbow.... It was way more intense looking through my sunglasses... 

I love you two very much and I promise we will so some memorial day art project this weekend... Hopefully  with Will & C-Lo! 
xoxo,
MOM




No comments:

Post a Comment