Thursday, May 24, 2012

Scrabble Letters Part 2 & MANY Extras...

Dearest little boys, Cash Ryland & Bentley Jax, I try my best to keep up with the blog, picture editing, crafts and other special extras throughout our day... BUT sometimes it just doesn't happen and now you get a massive collection of pictures and randomness ;c)
I have been working on this scrabble project for literally days... FINALLY it has come together and is up on the wall in our living room! Keep in mind this is HUGE...
We witnessed an eclipse! It was difficult to see and apparently damaged your retinas if you looked directly into it... I was just waiting for Audrey 2 to show up....
... obviously no human eating plants appeared to me while singing a musical number... BUT I got a couple of neat pictures of the moon/sun...
In other news we have had one nice day in the last week and we are all wondering when summer will arrive... Oh and we have been working hard on potty training, your butts look so adorable running around in big boy undies... You prefer to stand and aim into your little potties now and it is hilarious to watch... Pooping on the potty is a bit more tricky but you have done it a few times... I have confidence we will be outta diapers soon! (TMI I know but this is for documentation purposes haha)
 *Look at the pretty purple flowers* 
I spent hours trying to figure out the name of the small 6-petal purple flowers with grass like stems... still have no idea....
Who doesn't love Daddy spoiling you with sweet treats?! I guess i'm the "bad cop" and rarely give you sugary things... Well I mean besides fruit.... We eat lots of bananas, strawberries, watermelon, kiwi and pineapple.. but he gives you the good stuff ;c)
Yesterday you did some water coloring while I finished up the scrabble board... Oh, and Will came over to play but I was so wrapped up in conversation with C-Lo that I forgot to take ANY pictures.. silly me...Hopefully we will see them tomorrow or this weekend ;c)

ps- You will know Little Shop of Horrors, we have it on DVD and I will make you watch it... This is my favorite song/part... Kinda weird but I'm kinda weird ;c) HAHA!

~I love you C & B, I am going to work on learning photoshop or figure something else out to get these posts up on a more regular basis... I enjoy the blog, pictures and crafts, but it does require effort and you two keep me plenty busy... I don't know how others can do it..... *COUGH* Haley... Love ya girl but you make it look so easy being perfect ;c)

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Bri, you are a wonderful mother and you amaze me with you many talents. I am not sure there is such a thing as a "perfect" parent but I think you and Josh are right there with the BEST! Love you all,great work with the posts! Love the scrabble!

    ReplyDelete