Saturday, May 19, 2012

Goodbye and Ello...

It is not a secret that my precious camera has been in the shop having a chipped lens repaired.. FINALLY I got the call to pick it up yesterday! Luckily Josh is on the account so he was nice enough to stop by after work... When he walked in the door he said " I have some bad news and I have some good news..."
*My stomach dropped... did it cost extra moola to fix it? Is it fixed?*
"They do not make your camera anymore and they had to scrap it...BUT they hooked us up with a new better camera!" (so glad he is a great sales person)...
I must admit I was a bit hesitant because I love love loveD my camera... I got it last year as an early Mother's Day gift...

Now I have this beauty... Nikon CoolPix P510! It has a 42x optical zoom and full 1080p HD video! Oh and freaking GPS to tell me where I took my pictures with a map and everything... what?!? 

 I think Ashton was taking pictures with one....YEP! 

I am so happy to have a new camera and get to learn all the fun features! I think you two are happy I get to be your personal paparazzi again! 
Man you are guys are freaking adorable! 
I love you both equally and more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment