Friday, February 17, 2012

VDAY 2012

Whew! Midterms over and now I am going to take a moment to document our lovely Valentine's Day 2012!
Breakfast started with some heart toast and bananas...
 
 I thought it was would be fun to make red jello and cut them into heart shapes.... I got a sweet surprise after I poured together the ingredients.. Heart shaped bubbles ;c) Oh and I noticed the magnets on the fridge were love related...  How did I not notice that for the last 3 years? haha
 I then got the genius idea to dress up you guys up like little cupids or  as i learned, cherubs....
Josh brought me a dozen beautiful red roses, a heartfelt card, my favorite vodka, Burt's Bees set and bear he won from a crane machine (Hueneka family talent)...
I made little Valentines for you little men with my thumb print...  Oh and you got the little bears but Dad ate your chocolate...
 He then cooked up a delicious steak dinner with mashed potatoes, artichoke, grilled onions and salad... YUM!
 I had a wonderful evening with my three boys ;c) I am a lucky woman to have such a loving group of guys!
 
I love you both equally and more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment