Saturday, February 11, 2012

Art Show, Foods & Randomness

Life is consisting of little but just trying to survive at the moment... Cash & Bentley AND Josh, I want you you three to know I appreciate your patience with me and I love you very very much! Here are a few highlight from the last week...
 1. Mom & Dad had a few hours out being adults (without children)... Chris Haberman Art Show @ ANGST ;c)
 -We had quite the cultural adventure in three hours...
 2. You were imitating the Super Bowl...
 3. I attempted to make smiley face toast with scrambled eggs...
 4. The sun came out
 4. Delicious foods were made... (besides my organic homemade fruit granola bars...yuck)
 5. Fruit snack removed from hair with peanut butter
6. Found a new photo editing site... 
7. Lots of crazy moments of fun
8. Showing off UFC moves and laughing as you get walked on...
9. Learned Lincolns profile is reverse all the others... Why?
10. Solved 20 step proofs in logic
11. Completed midterm essays 
12. Kept my sanity another week ;c) 
13. My mom came over to visit
14. Uploaded this silly video of you...
(...  you two were playing...its a twin thing...)
15. I reminded myself how LUCKY I am for everyone/everything in my life!

I love you C&B and although you make it a tad difficult to concentrate, I am ultimately thankful for every single moment I am able to spend with you. 
xoxo,
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment