Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holiday Cookies

I LOVE this time of year... I want to make every  DIY craft I come upon! I am working on a cute turkey project I hope to have done before Thanksgiving.... Below is the last picture of you in the old place and super-duper adorable! I just love you in little skinny jeans!

Last night we made some sugar cookies and decorated them ;c) It is always so much fun to dance around the kitchen in PJs, rocking out to the radio and enjoying time together as a family  <3

Turkeys and leaves ;c)
**Thanks Pink for the seasonal cookie cutters**
I tried my best to make a JBCB 2011 cookie, but that was hard with a toothpick... And I'm fully aware I should have bought more colors, but oh well ;c)
 Meanwhile we made chicken fajitas for dinner.. DELICIOUS!

I love my boys equally and more than anything!
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Granddaughter,
    It makes me so happy to see you enjoying all the things I used to do with your Mom when she was a little girl. We had so much fun baking cookies and decorating them. HINT:(buy some cake coloring and make different colors of sugar when you don't have the correct decorating pre-made sugars, use chocolate chips, and candies on top of confectioner's sugar frosting). It doesn't matter to the boys anyway, they just want to eat them!! When I see the Fajaitas I remember all those times you and Keaton used to sit at my kitchen counter on those stools, and I would make you Quesadillas!! (I must give you those stools as I saved them. The Retro chrome ones with the BLUE seats). Your photos are wonderful. You have all the artistic gifts, plus cooking. I am so proud of you! Wish I was there to have fun with all of you. Miss you. Love, PINK Grandma in Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete