Thursday, November 17, 2011

DIY Turkey Handprints

I know this is not the creative project but it is special and I will forever cherish your little handprints ;c)
I am fully aware this looks simple, but trying to get you to open your hand and stay still was not as easy ;c) 
 These would be accurate representations of your little personalities....Cash always on the go, Bentley being very precise ;c)
 Note to self and anyone else trying this at home, use WASHABLE ink ;c) Your hands were a bit on the purple side (even though I used black ink... weirdddd)
While you played in the kitchen cabinets I cut out feathers and tiny turkey bits.
I think they turned out pretty well if I do say so myself... I know they do not look like real turkeys, but hey, they are handprints ;c) 
I love you both equally and more than anything! 

GOBBLE GOBBLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment