Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Frenchman's Bar Park


Today was without a doubt a Summer day! Since the boys like to wake up by 7am *Cash was awake before 5am and wanted to play with sleeping Bentley* we got ready and to Frenchman's by 11am! We were the only people for a while and it was VERY relaxing...

Cash Ryland showing off his cool shades and taking in all his surroundings ;c) Don't mind my talking in the video...its cute when Cash starts talkin'... and Bentley was still sleepin'...
 *Cash Ryland lookin' all stylish *
*Cash & MOM*
*(C)--(B-MOM-C)--(B)*

 
The boys had so much fun playing around on this picnic table... Even though I brought a humongous bag of toys, they would still rather try to eat the nasty wood bench.. grrrreat
Caught Cash with his snarl face.. HILARIOUS in person! I like to refer to him as a lil' grumplestiltskin (grumpy+rumpelstiltskin)... Yes, a made up word I use regularly and should probably be documented lol
Cute baby ka-tushies (another weird word) and shoes ;c) 
 I was immpressed by Bentley... He was bending down to pick up things and even stood by himself! In new shoes...GO Bentley!!
*Bentley Jax*
For snack they had some strawberry dried yogurt bits... sounds weird but its made for babies and they seem to enjoy the flavor ... They don't taste that bad...
By noon it was starting to warm up and the boys wanted their jackets and shades OFF! lol They had the most wonderful time together.. I love watching them interact... Bentley keeps testing Cash by putting his fingers in his mouth... *Last night he got bit HARD*... I don't know when he will learn haha
* Bentley is standing with his arms behind his head... soo cute! *They raced all over the grass... well Bentley followed Cash lol*

...SO a very very bad thing happened today... My camera dropped on the ground and it is broken.. ;c( I'm super duper sad about it... On the bright side I can get a new one for $100... BUT this one was a gift from my Mom when I had the babies last June.. *&^%%$#@$.. *The last group of pictures above was taken with my phone*

^ This is what was the result... then I tried to fix it and now it just makes a terrible click click noise when I try to power it on... Suckyyyyy


Despite the tragic mishap we had a wonderful time today :c) I love love love my boys and am so fortunate to be able to spend every day with them creating all of these wonderful memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment