Sunday, May 1, 2011

First Beach Trip

Another wonderful Sunday with the family ;c) Today we decided to venture out to the coast for C&B's first ocean extravaganza!
Yesterday we purchased these little outfits, shades and shoes... just too precious and all ready for the BEACH!!!
We stopped on the way to check out the view and make bottles ;c)
Oh, and another stop to grab a snack and oil...
We finally arrived in LONGBEACH (Wa)! We were prepared and brought both carriers and allow us more freedom! It was our lucky day and we arrived just prior to the start of the Loyalty Day Parade! *10am-ish* Not bad for having twins!
The boys absolulty LOVED watching all the crazy floats, bands and firetrucks! Josh and I decided to indulged in a gigantic corndog *it was too salty and breaded* 
We went to Marsh's Free Museum to visit Jake the alligator man ;c) Josh showed off his 'true grip' and maxed out the machine! I got a rock'n patchwork sweatshirt, my fortune was read and I scored a yummy treat down the street...
 We finally made it down to the beach *we were blocked due to the parade* ... and guess what?! The babies were asleep! 
Little kiddos were totally exhausted from the excitement and mass amounts of people telling them how cute they are! haha Josh and I are proud parents and don't mind all the attention ;c)
I did put a bit of sand in a bottle so they could play with it when we got home... and I spelled out their names in the sand ;c) Josh showed me his amazing kite skills! lol
Since it was only 3:30pm-ish.. we decided to head south to Seaside and hoped the boys would be awake to see the ocean after all ;c)
After a quick trip down to the beach, we stopped at Norma's for some food... Josh had some Oyster shooters *GROSS* and I had an okay ceaser salad...

The trip was FANTASTIC! I loved every second of it... looking out the window, watching weirdos,  the parade, seeing the boys enjoy themselves and spending time as a family ;c)












No comments:

Post a Comment