Monday, May 9, 2011

First Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! It is my FIRST Mother's Day as a Mother Of Multiples (MOM) to Cash Ryland & Bentley Jax! I am so fortunate to be your mother and to spend this awesome Sunday with the two of you!
This year I got beautiful multi-colored roses and an Olympus camera complete with bag! Woo Hoo!! * Josh got it for me*

I had a blast trying out my new camera on the boys!
For breakfast Josh made me a "Josh McMuffin"- english muffin, pepper jack cheese, turkey bacon, and scrambled eggs... It was so good that I forgot to take a picture! haha
Meanwhile I completed a new craft project! Re-do black stool into cool retro kids stool!
After all was complete and dry I let the boys try it out ;c)
I just love them oh so much!  And I think the stool turned out pretty cool too!
Josh showed off his juggling skills to the boys...
Ahhh I love my new camera!!!! Its been a while since I've had something special just for meeeeeeeee!
For Mother's Day dinner Josh had marinated drumettes the night before to ensure I had absolutly perfect wings! YUMMM! I love fooooood! Oh, and a bit of cherry cheesecake for dessert! 


It was a fabulous day and I am so grateful to be a MOM to my wonderful twin boys! It was a long hard road to have the two of you and I am so thankful you are both happy and healthy little boys! I am looking forward to being your MOM forever and ever!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you Bri!!! Looks like you had a stellar weekend :)

    I LOVE THAT STOOL! you did an awesome job on it!! such fun colors :)

    And yay for new cameras! i had fun looking at all the photos of your cute boys :)

    ReplyDelete