Wednesday, May 11, 2011

10MONTHS & CHEESECAKE!

 My little sweet men... growing up so fast! I cannot believe it has been over 10 months since you arrived into this world and I count my blessings everyday! Even the tough days ;c) 

A quick update, Cash you can run now! Shocking! Bentley, you are afraid of falling and are still reluctant to walk lol You both still have just 8 teeth, but with those teeth you eat just about anything! The two of you have so much fun together (most of the time)... and the three of us have a blast every single day! You LOVE music and are particularly fond of Christina Perri-Jar of Hearts... sometimes its the ONLY thing to calm you down lol



You also enjoy Kesha, Lady GAGA, Rhianna and well anything I like pretty much... Guess you get your taste from me ;c)

Its amazing to me how much personality you both have developed in such a short amount of time! Cash you are the 'brute', our little Tank that falls and never cries... but tends to take anything your bro has and knock down anything in your way*including him*... Bentley you are definitely a Momma's boy and very smart! You are just so stink'n cute you make everyone smile! The two of you are twice the fun, twice the love and twice the chaos but I wouldn't have it any other way ;c)

Despite the overwhelming JOY you bring into my life, I still need a few spare moments to be crafty, cook and obviously blog... SO yesterday and today I worked on this scrumdidillyumptious strawberry cheesecake while you napped!


I made it  with a mixer this time! haha Thanks Pink for letting me borrow it ;c) I must say that it turned our fantastically! Even Josh seemed to like it...lol

Cash Ryland & Bentley Jax... You are the BEST! I love you both equally and more than anything! You are my BEST FRIENDSSSSS! LOVE YER FACES!



No comments:

Post a Comment