Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Goodbye April

Officially done with the hiatus (i think i've said that before) of this blog since I find myself having a harder time recalling my memories as the boys continue to get older and when I need to plan for how many people were at the birthday party last year... (Good thing we didn't plan for 80-100 this year right Josh?! haha). I was starting to feel like the last two months have gone by more quickly than normal and with fewer special moments than usual.... THANK GOD for instagram! I can now cheat my way into remember specifics and document them on the blog to ultimately make myself feel... For now and for the future when I want/need to look back on the good ol' days. 

I will attempt to break these up into a few blogs so it does not become picture overload like I tend to do haha

Spring this year was absolutely gorgeous at times... it truely felt like summer and we even scored a tan (which has faded)
Cash and Bentley love having Willy across the street, they were all giggling while C-Lo held the hose, such a precious moment!
This is by far the best water face of the day caught on camera!
We all know I just can't resist little babies, especially wee girls that I can buy pink and purple for... This little angel face is Leona and I had the pleasure of buying her preemie sizes.... It brought tears to my eyes remembering when I left the hospital without my babies and headed to Toys R Us with my mom to find some clothes to fit their tiny bodies.... Luckily Leona was healthy and able to go home with her Mommy with no complications. 

April was full of beautiful weather and lots of smiles!



No comments:

Post a Comment