Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Last Month...

The last month has been one of illness and injury... You little guys caught some awful puke virus and it was Bentley first and then Cash, needless to say we were on the couch and had a never-ending rotation of laundry... After that settled down I injured my knee and needed a few days of rest myself, at least as much as humanly possible with two two-year-olds. 
However just prior to all of us being out of commission we celebrated Valentine's Day...
Craft using recycled tissue paper from your gifts from the Pink and GG-Pa 
Your Grandmother Rhonda and Jesse sent you cards and we enjoyed a few more heart themed foods/crafts.
Valentine's Day 2013
 Bentley Jax recovering
Bentley cleaning cream cheese off Cash's hand, it was a sweet twin moment 
Cash with a "sa-winch" on his head
 New haircuts 
 Sharing or "sa-wing", one of the most common words you both use besides NO and MINE
A few randoms
I managed to work on a patchwork coat that is almost finished
I've been exploring more crock pot recipes (chicken and dumpling, YUM)
I had the opportunity to have a few hours of adult time with my friend Ashley and catch up 

We started March Art projects with a lesson on colors and rainbows

I am glad everyone is getting back to perfect health and I hope the nice weather starts soon so we can get out more frequently. 
I love you both equally and more than anything my two little busy boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment