Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year, New Fun!


 Due to the craziness of Christmas and the New Year, we had yet to exchange gifts with your Grandmother and family (just 10 minutes away)... YAY for new food and trucks that make a rap beat you like to get-down to... We are also in the process of picking out a table/chairs set from the Christmas moola you two received from other family members.
  
Since school has been finished I have been making a conscious effort to spend every waking moment teaching you new skills! This week we focused on ART... as well as the little letter blocks with toys inside, who knew they were for more than just staking towers? haha

I worked on a few as well... 
-Hot glue on glass bottle and painted
-Finished gluing and painting spoon "flowers" for mirrors
-Used a mixture of glue, food coloring and a bit of dish soap to create a sand-glass effect on bottles
-Pinned and hung Disney Pins on my crafty cardboard/fabric mouse ears... I can't wait to take the boys pin-trading!
-Painted wooden spoons...now i just need a clock to attach them to and hang!
For my New Year's resolution I wanted to start getting healthy by Eating Clean. Of course your Dad thinks it is just another one of my momentary desires and it will pass... but HAHA, I made some delicious baked chimichangas from this recipe.. It was delicious and healthy! I have since made dishes with all fresh ingredients and without salt! The goal is to get toned and wear a bikini again one day... (stop laughing)
If you are curious what we do on a typical evening while your father is away on business...

Here is a video I just love of your two and your dance moves in unmatching clothes, GO YOU!
 Yes, you got upset every time it was over lol



How did I get so LUCKY?!?
XO,
MOM












No comments:

Post a Comment