Thursday, January 24, 2013

ART ROCKS

Since I've had the opportunity to spend more time with the two of you and focus on arts, crafts, imagination, creativity and such....I have fully taken advantage!
We have built forts, been learning the miniature models in those little letter blocks, realized the importance of Wallace and Gromit , build various wooden block towers...
Oh yes, your mother finally finished her plastic spoon mirrors! Granted they look as if they are the same size, but in fact they are small, medium and large! Alright, the purple is 14 inches across, the blue is 16 and the yellow is a whopping 20 inches! Man that sure took a while.. several months of working on them here and there! haha...
We certainly love art in this family It is always a treat to watch you explore watercolor... 
Our theme since the Christmas tree came down has been red and hearts in honor of Valentine's Day!
Here are a few of the projects we have been working on...
-Using book pages I made this cute little banner...
-I gave you each a set of wine corks which I had cut out 'X' and 'O' with an exacto knife.
Another book page project involved making a bunch of flowers and hot gluing them to a bent metal hanger
Look at those precious little boy faces!
I have been working on using my fancy camera to it's full potential but I am still a bit far from that... haha
This photo is just PRICELESS!

I love you two equally and more than anything in the whole wide world! 

ps- Watch the movie The Perk of Being a Wallflower, it is an excellent film!











No comments:

Post a Comment