Sunday, September 30, 2012

September Events

This last month has been full of healthy eating, abstaining from alcohol and LOTS of  gym time! I am excited to see the outcome of our positive life changes! I love you two more than anything and I want to be around for as long as I can while setting a positive example...
 I don't know how it happened but time has flown by and I now have two little boys! Full of personality, independence and extremely strong willed! Good thing you are cute as buttons and I don't believe in spanking or anything of the sort...
Instead I just have to laugh and take a picture of your new discoveries... 
I am fortunate that you two like to clean up your own messes and most of the time alert me if they other is up  to something... 
I have been avoiding cutting your hair because I just love your little curls! 
However it was obvious in this picture from the other day that you were in serious need of a trimming...
 *Cash signing "Please"* Looking like a little old man with a comb-over....
 
 As of recently you two have become very interactive with one another.. well in a more that cause/effect sort of way ;c)
 In the picture above Bentz blurry hand appears to be demonstrating magic!
 
 Cash just acting like his Daddy... 
 Enjoying the last weeks of nice weather before the rain comes! Although I must admit I look forward to fall...
Black-eyed Bentley Jax... I truly have no idea how you got that or most of the little bumps and bruises... You two like to play rough ;c)
Oh yes, back to your long locks... I cut them off... 
It was not an easy task (you did not sit still at all...) but I figured better me than a total stranger...Cash you need a bit more blending on the sides due to your thickness... But we were in a hurry to get to two events...
Here are your little blonde ponytails saved in bags...
Curiously Bentley's is longer... I don't understand that one...???
--------------------------------------------
We attended Kayla's baby shower for little Madison who will be joining the world in November!
 It was a delightful party and it was great to have all the kiddos running around!
Yes I made a pink and zebra tutu with matching pacifier holder with pearls ;c)
She received so many adorable gifts from loving friends and family!
I am so excited to meet this little girl!
 
September has been eventful to say the least... I look forward to October and Halloween!!!
I love you equally and more than anything!
xoxo
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment