Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer has arrived! (sorta...)

Okay... I am a MAJOR blog slacker... My excuse? Life... lol!
 I found this funny picture and it just cracks me up! (this is a trend at the moment)..I'm sure at some point people have felt this way about me in regards to my blogs... but more often than not, I feel this way about other bloggers... I just don't understand how other people (mother's in 99% of the cases), can make homemade organic everything, do 6 art projects a week, hit the gym, keep an immaculate house, have a date night, attend social gatherings, complete homework/job or both, take pictures of it all and still manage to look stress free... 
So I suppose in some sort of reverse-psychological-brain-wave-firing I decided to not blog?? (I think that is an excuse...) HA!
I have honestly been attending school, hanging out with you little boys and enjoying my time as a MOM ;c) 
Here is what you missed... Part 1/?
Visited Willy while he chilled by his pool and C-Lo spoiled you with popsicles (again)! 
It has finally been summer around here! Or at least it has been... 

We put bubbles in your mowers and you had a blast running around and doing your "giggle giggle" thing... Bentley it is your signature thing...you literally say "giggle giggle giggle" in this silly voice... I'll work on getting it on video ;c) *On a sad note, you (B) totally busted your lip open... poor kiddo :c(

We also caught a little froggy which is in the lower right corner, had a bubble bath with squirt guns and crashed out early...zzzZZZzzz...

I love you both equally and more than anything! 




No comments:

Post a Comment