Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Weekend Picture Extravaganza!

We had gorgeous weather this weekend! It is about time.....
 Here is how we spent our days...
---Friday---
Visited Will & C-Lo during another one of their garage sales... I am so impressed with her drive to de-clutter.... I am always trying to convince her to keep things! haha
 I do get to have my pick before they take everything to a donation center... I am sure your Dad just lovessss all the new craft project pieces...haha
I brought you guys to the mall with me to pick up my new glasses... You were angels and were rewarded with Brobee hats! Okay, I would have purchased them regardless because they are CUTEEE! But it was nice to window shop with content kiddos ;c) When we got home you decided to change/play dress-up... You are some handsome looking boys with beautiful eye-color that is____? Well your Dad and I can't figure it out, they change and are blue/green/grey...
Of course we went back to play with Will  after nap time... I attempted to remove your sweater vests but you were not having it... So, you look liked like 90s kids ;c)
Capes were made for you rambunctious twinners after a popsicle... Somehow you put back on the striped shirts after the vests? Gypsies... 
----Saturday---
Outside for a majority of the day soaking up the sun and playing in the water... It was adorable watching you use teamwork to fill up cups from the hose... 
I was admiring the clouds and took a great picture of a lady bug on a tree leaf (wayyy up high!)
My camera rocks!
Look at the different colors and shapes of the clouds... freaking cool!
---Sunday---
Father's day we gave Dad (Josh) some cards, cooked a delicious brunch of hashbrowns, over-easy eggs (I made us scrambled), turkey bacon and toast... yummm! Dinner we had WINGS! 
"You know we have wings like four times a week.... I could eat them everyday!"- Josh
I took a picture of my broken glasses with duct tape... The picture on the right is with my new black frames! We had a nice spur of the moment visit from our friend Sheryl! I had to put on my similar earthy shirt (just a different color with longer sleeves) and pose... haha

It was a very enjoyable weekend... Now it is Monday and raining again...* Thumbs down*

I love you Cash Ryland & Bentley Jax, equally and more than anything!




No comments:

Post a Comment