Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Missed Days...

I am getting worse at keeping up on this blog as the quarter progresses... Mostly because my philosophy class is a bit time consuming and requires extreme concentration which is improbably during the day while you two are awake (you take one nap for about an hour if i'm lucky)... Not to mention the night class... Thus, another update on our every day excitements...
New clothes means new hangers and another potential weapon... BUT they make you happy, so until you fight or attempt to attack the other, i'll let you have em ;c) *Grandmother came by the other day*
 Of course we have been eating delicious dinners your Dad cooks up... This week we have been on a significantly unhealthy fried-food-a-thon... Boneless wings, fried pickles, corndogs, fried cheese sticks, wings... Oh yeah, one night we had steak sandwiches! YUM... I'm shocked I still fit in my jeans... haha
 
While I am at school Dad provides the entertainment  (those are 3D glasses he took the lenses out of to look like a nerd... love him)... I had your Dad take a picture after I arrived home one night, you two look exhausted and i've seen better days.... but I feel the days are going by too fast  and I want to document as much as possible... 

I love you Cash & Bentley, equally and more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment