Friday, January 13, 2012

Stop Stressing...

Dear Future Self,
It has been one of THOSE days... Josh is in Vegas for work, I started a night class and am trying my first online course in logic...hmmm... My books have yet to arrive which makes completing assignments more difficult... Our last apartment "forgot" we moved out and we got a $450 utility bill, the printer wouldn't work, ect... It was becoming a bit overwhelming and I may have shed a tear or two or three...But I quickly realized ultimately it doesn't matter if a few things are not going the way I planned; my kiddos matter.... 

I stopped all the frantic phone calls and picked them both up in my arms to tell them how much I love love loved them..... Its obvious to me I am furthering my education to give them every opportunity but I also need to remind myself  they come first no matter what ;c) Its easy to get caught up in the craziness of life... I see how fast it goes by and I definitely don't want to waste precious moments being upset with things out of my control... 
 I took a few pictures... 
Cash and Bentley, I have no doubt you will have moments where you are frustrated .... just remember I am here and everything always turns around!
I love you equally and more than anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment