Friday, November 4, 2011

Cash is DONE

Cash, I must say that you are just one surprise after another! You were the first to start repeating signs (ASL) and to identify the different parts of your body.... Just now after breakfast you were being your normal defiant self and playing games with me.... I continued to ask you to show me (sign) 'all done or finished'  but you just looked at me as said 'done'. Now I thought this was a fluke so I asked you again to show me 'all done'... you leaned forward, looked me straight in eyes and said  in a very clear manner 'done'. I was so proud I got you down and ran over to document this precious moment ;c)
(Unfortunately you wouldn't stay still enough for me to get a picture of you)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To keep things equal I will share another precious moment... Last night we were listening to music and dancing... I started to video and both of you want to be filmed obviously ;c) Gosh you both have the cutest faces (even covered in oreo) and the most beautiful eyes, of which I cannot define a color. How did we get so lucky?!  (If you are not Cash or Bentley I would mute do to my talking lol)
  Trust me little ones, I have many more pictures/videos to embarrass you in the future ;c) Like this one below..
You both love to give kisses to Mom, Dad and "Brudder" <3

I love you both equally and more than anything ;c)




No comments:

Post a Comment