Saturday, April 30, 2011

La Famiglia

I know that the last few blogs have been on craft/art projects.... BUT I just cant help that I have an addictive/obsessive personality trait... Yesterday I was looking up 'Sad Box'- A figurine I instantly fell in-love with a few years ago! It was to be the next tattoo I would get...and maybe still will in the future...
 Anyways, I found out that there is a HUGE following for the box people.. Danbo is the proper name and I want one! Or, i'll make one... *future craft* For the time being I decided to attempt to paint this picture of a Danbo family...


I am new to painting and am not claiming to be good by any means... I enjoy the relaxation of it and feeling of being creative... 

 I would have to say that despite having two wonderful babies all over me while I painted intermittently.. It turned out pretty cute for my first Danbo painting ;c)

 La familglia- "The Family"

Cash Ryland and Bentley Jax, you are 10 months old! I am shocked by how fast it has gone by... Cash, you walk EVERYWHERE and get into EVERYTHING! Bentley, you are the sweetest little boy and I love watching you as you get close to walking and catching your brother! SOO CLOSE! The two of you will eat just about anything now... You love bananas, strawberries, cheerios, pasta *shock*... You both have had 8 teeth for a while now and teethe like champions! I am so lucky to have you both! I would rather have my hands full than empty! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment